Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New Student Enrollment Orientation Leader, Liz

One of our sisters was selected as an orientation leader for the summer. As we get ready for classes to start back up, read what Liz has to say about her experience!

Our sister Liz, third from the left in the second row from the bottom, and the rest of the UNL NSE leaders!
This summer I was honored to have the opportunity of being a New Student Enrollment Orientation Leader. I worked with a talented group of current UNL students, and made great friends along the way. In addition, I had the chance to meet a lot of the new students coming to the University this fall. I was able to teach them to sign up for classes. While sometimes it was a struggle to make schedules match, I always tried to accommodate for each individual student that I helped. 

Along with helping students sign up for classes, I took groups of new students on their UNL experience.  It was always a great time to really get to know some of the students before they get to campus this fall.  While getting to know each other with goofy ice breakers and games, I told them of my experiences here at UNL.  

Being an NSE Orientation Leader was an amazing experience.  At times it may have been stressful and fast-paced, but I would recommend it to everyone.  Good memories, friends, and experiences were had. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment